Best Masticating Juicer 2020, Reviews and Buying Guide
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle requires time, effort, discipline, and a good masticating juicer !
If you're planning to lose weight or perhaps trying to get rid of your unhealthy diet, you’ll have to change your course and start with the freshest fruits and vegetables.
If you want to prepare all those appetizing dishes and beverages the easiest, quickest, and healthiest way, consider buying a masticating juicer.
An excellent masticating juicer gradually crushes down every bit of the ingredient to squeeze out all the fundamental nutrients your body needs.
But with an overwhelming list of the masticating juicers available in the market, how can you find the best one?
Our list of the Best Masticating Juicer 2020 will provide you the top choices of masticating juicers in the market, the benefits of using it, and how to choose the one that suits you best !
7 of The Best Masticating Juicer 2020
To help you find the perfect partner for your juicing needs, we’ve listed down the 7 best masticating juicers you can find in the market.
1. Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer - Black and Chrome
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is a low-speed juicer that processes at 80 RPMs. Some may find it a downside but its speed is actually what makes this juicer efficient.
The low speed protects and maintains the enzymes healthy and extends the storage life of the juice up to 72 hours without degradation.
You can churn and grind vegetables, leafy greens, fruits, and even wheatgrass into the densest texture for more appetizing dishes or beverages.
You can use this equipment to make the healthiest baby food for your precious one or nutritious and delicious drinks, desserts, and dishes for everyone in your family.
- Low-speed masticating juicer; prevents clogging, foaming and heat build-up
- Features an auto-pulp ejection for continuous juicing.
- Grinds and churns a variety of healthy ingredients into the densest texture.
- Sturdy construction
- Noisy when in use
2. Champion Juicer G5-PG710 - BLACK Commercial Heavy Duty Juicer
The Champion Juicer G5-PG710 stands out among the other juicers in the market because of its quality.
Unlike most juicers that are made of plastic, the Champion G5-PG710 is built with nylon which makes it more durable compared to other types of juicers.
It runs by a heavy-duty motor. You can put all the ingredients you prefer to its chute conveniently and juice everything to the ideal soft texture.
Whether you’re going grind and churn to make baby foods, sauces, or any healthy dishes and beverages with fruits and vegetables, the Champion Juicer G5-PG710 will handle all your juicing needs.
It also features an automatic pulp ejection which leaves you nothing but the freshest, richest and the smoothest flavor.
- Durable construction
- High-speed masticating juicer; good for juicing soft foods
- Can juice all the ingredients into the ideal soft texture
- Reliable for making baby foods and healthy dishes and beverages
- Features an automatic pulp-ejection
- Easy to clean
- A little heavy
3. Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer and Mincer SW-2020, Cold Press Masticating Juice Extractor in Silver and Black
Slow juicers can be a major disappointment for some users. But don’t you know that the slower the mechanism is, the more efficient the juicer is? It is true with the Tribest Slowstart Vertical Slow Juicer and Mincer.
It highlights the 47 RPM speed which retains the substantial nutrients of the juices while keeping the operation quiet. You won’t have to worry about juicing in the morning!
Since the speed is its key factor, it does not oxidize the juices while churning and grinding them down but rather keeps them fresh, soft, and rich in flavor. Because the oxidation is reduced, the shelf life of the juices is extended.
The duo-blade auger makes your job much easier as it crushes even the toughest ingredients. And to leave you only with the freshest juices, the pulp wiping assembly functions as you juice to clear the auger housing with pulp build up. The cleaning is hassle-free!
- Slow juicer that operates at 47 RPM speed
- The low speed retains the substantial nutrients from the ingredients
- Quiet operation
- Because the oxidation is reduced, the shelf life of the juices increases
- Keeps the juices fresh and flavorful
- Features a duo-blade auger to crush down even the toughest ingredients
- Features a pulp wiping assembly; easy to clean
- Juicing consumes too much time
- Small chute
4. BuySevenSide best juicer Extractor for Low speed extraction produces up to 98% fresh juice with No waste on fruits or vegetables and No harm to vitamins
The BuySevenSide features an 8.6cm diameter large feed tube that allows you to keep all those ingredients going to churn and grind without the need to slice them into smaller pieces.
It operates quietly at a low speed which retains all the fundamental nutrients in every extract to serve you only the healthiest beverages!
Another impressive feature about the BuySevenSide slow juicer is the large pulp outlet which provides up to 98% juice yield keeping no waste from the fruits and vegetables or any ingredient you’d like to juice.
All the parts are dishwasher safe and detachable so you won’t have to worry about the cleaning!
- Large chute
- Easy to clean
- All detachable parts are dishwasher safe
- Runs at a low speed and slowly churns and grinds down the ingredients while retaining all the fundamental nutrients
- Features a large pulp outlet that produces up to 98% juice yield
- Quiet operation
- A bit difficult to assemble
5. Masticating Juicer Extractor - Slow Juicer Machine for Higher Nutritional Value and Juice Yield by Quiet Motor from Fresh Fruit and Vegetable, with Juice Jug and Cleaning Brush
That striking orange shade is just one of the distinct features of the Nutrihome Masticating Juicer. It features the slow speeding juicing technique that runs at speed 80 RPM/minute that does not oxidize vegetables and other ingredients.
It does not overheat and the foaming is minimal. No wonder it’s one of the highest-rated juicers in the market!
Because it is a slow juicer, it extracts the essential nutrients from the fruits, vegetables, and other ingredients to serve you only the freshest and healthiest juices.
And if you’re looking for a masticating juicer that operates quietly, the Nutrihome Masticating Juicer won’t wake you up in the morning or at night!
If for any reason the motor stops automatically, you can switch to reverse function to prevent clogging and let the equipment rest for 10 minutes.
- Runs at a low speed of 80RPM per minute
- Minimal oxidation; retains the essential nutrients such vitamins, enzymes, and minerals from all the ingredients
- Quiet operation
- Features a reverse function to prevent clogging
- Sleek design
- Low heat build-up
- Easy to assemble and easy to clean
- Small chute
6. Aicok Juicer Juice Extractor High Speed for Fruit and Vegetables Dual Speed Setting Centrifugal Fruit Machine Powerful 400 Watt with Juice Jug and Cleaning Brush, Premium Food Grade Stainless Steel
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly masticating juicer, you shouldn’t miss the Aicok Juicer in your list. With its very affordable price, it can compete with the other high-end brands in the market.
Speed settings are available so you can adjust it according to the ideal speed for every type of fruit or vegetable. You can adjust it to the lowest speed for soft fruits and the fastest speed for the tough ingredients.
It features a 65MM wide feeder chute that allows you to put all the desired ingredients without the need to slice them into smaller pieces. It includes a 450ml juice container and a 1600ml pulp collector to serve you the fresh.
The Aicok Masticating Juicer ensures you get the most out of your vegetables and fruits to help you maintain a healthy diet.
- Very affordable
- Features speed settings from slow to fast speed; adjustable speed for every fruit or vegetable
- Features 65mm wide feeder chute
- Easy to clean and easy to assemble
- Includes a 450ml container
- Extracts the essential nutrients from the fruits and vegetables
- Loud when in use
7. Kuvings NJE-3580U Masticating Slow Juicer, Silver
The Kuvings NJE-3580U Masticating juicer is another slow juicer in our list. It runs at 80RPM speed while it minimizes the oxidation and only retains the essential nutrients from the fruits and vegetables.
It is operated by a powerful heavy-duty motor which is equipped with 1 juicing nozzle for juicing fruits and vegetables and 6 different nozzles for grinding coffee beans, crushing ice, mincing garlic and herbs… Highly-functional indeed!
To give you only the purest and freshest juices, this masticating juicer features a pulp ejection system that separates the pulp from the juice and allows you to keep juicing up to 30 minutes.
With the ergonomic handle, you can move it easily from one place to another. It is easy to store and easy to clean!
- Slow juicer; minimizes the oxidation while retaining the essential nutrients from the fruits and vegetables and other ingredients
- Has 1 nozzle for juicing and 6 different nozzles for crushing, grinding, and mincing,…
- Features a pulp ejection system
- Easy to clean and easy to store
- Features an ergonomic handle for easy transport
- You can juice up to 30 minutes
- Small chute, you need to slice the ingredients into smaller pieces before putting them inside
Benefits of a Good Masticating Juicer
Is it really worth to spend a few bucks for a good masticating juicer? Take a look at these benefits.
Masticating juicers, particularly the slow juicers, can reduce oxidation to keep the juice fresh and pure for a few hours.
Helps you maintain a healthy and proper diet.
You can use it for making baby food, frozen desserts, and other healthy and appetizing dishes.
How to Choose a Masticating Juicer
If you’ve decided to buy a masticating juicer of your own, here are some of the factors you have to consider first.
1. SPEED – You have to consider the speed setting of the masticating juicer that you’re planning to buy. Most of the available juicers in the market are slow juicers which are good for juicing soft food ingredients.
But if you’re planning to use it for grinding and churning hard ingredients, you should opt for the fast speed.
Some masticating juicers, however, have available speed settings where you can adjust it from the lowest to the fastest speed depending on what fruit or vegetable you’re going to grind and juice.
2. BODY and CHUTE SIZE – These juicers come in different sizes. Some may be too large or just enough for your kitchen counter.
It is much better to consider the available space or storage you have in your kitchen to know what size of masticating juicer you can buy.
The chute size is also another major factor to consider. The bigger the chute is, the easier it is to put all the ingredients in.
Although this may not be a big deal for some users, some designs have narrow and smaller chutes or feeder which can be less convenient as you have to chop the ingredients into smaller pieces before putting them in.
3. QUALITY – You need a masticating juicer that can last for a long period of time. It is a prerequisite to check the quality and material of the product.
Most of these juicers are made of plastic but you have to make sure they are of the best quality.
Do not settle for a cheap quality because of the cheap price. It will cost a lot more time and money in the long run.
4. PULP EJECTION – A pulp ejection system is one of the most important features of a masticating juicer.
This feature separates the pulp residues from the juices to avoid pulp build up and to produce only the freshest and purest juices.
Some juicers are designed with a built-in pulp ejection system while the others are equipped with an external container.
If you are going to take your pick between the built-in and external pulp ejection systems, the external container is actually much more convenient. It saves you time to clean up the residues. All you need is to detach it from the juicer, throw the residues in the garbage, and wash it off with water.
5. PRICE – Masticating juicers come in different price tags and you would really have to spend a few bucks to get the best one in the market. It is important to determine your budget beforehand to narrow down your choices.
However, a good masticating juicer doesn’t always have to be very expensive. You can still find best deals in the market that are affordable in price and great in quality.
That’s it! Our Best Masticating Juicer 2020 Reviews provide you all the information you need and the list of best-selling and most affordable masticating juicers you can find.
You just have to check the features more carefully to know which one suits your juicing needs.
If you’re looking for the best masticating juicer for the budget, you can go for Aicok Juicer because of its very affordable price but still loaded with impressive features such as adjustable speed settings and wider feeder.
Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer can be the right one for you if you’re going to juice and churn even the toughest fruits or vegetables and other ingredients. It also operates very quietly! You won’t have any trouble on early mornings and late evenings! But you have to spend a few more bucks to buy it.
On the other hand, if you don’t mind the noise while using it, you can go for Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer. It may not be as quiet as the other brands but it promises to provide you the fundamental nutrients from your favorite fruits and vegetables!