Best Masterbuilt Smoker Reviews 2017 – 2018
Electric smokers are a part of the innovative technology of cooking which makes smoking food more convenient and timesaving.
You get the best flavor out of your food only if you have the best equipment. But which brand should you choose and try? Yes, definitely, Masterbuilt.
And to help you pick out the best smoker, our Best Masterbuilt Smoker Reviews 2017 - 2018 provides you the list of the best ones in the market.
Top 7 Best Masterbuilt Smoker Reviews 2017 - 2018
For that deliciously served smoked food, we’ve listed down 7 of the best Masterbuilt smokers you can find.
The intuitive push button digital control panel is one of its remarkable features that includes temperature settings that range from 100 to 275 degrees F.
So, if you’re to smoke some ribs, chicken, fish, or pork, the Masterbuilt 200070910 would be your reliable partner even if you’re just a beginner!
The four interior smoking racks and the expansive room allow you to smoke a variety of food. Every space is efficiently occupied.
And if you need to fill the loader with more wood chips, it is engineered on the side so you can load it up whenever you need to. It includes a removable drip pan for a non-messy operation and a top air damper to adjust the smoke level.
- It has a push button digital control panel to adjust the temperature from 100 to 275 degrees F.
- The room is spacious and has four smoking racks.
- The side wood chip tray is convenient. You can fill it with wood chips every time you need to.
- It includes a removable drip and top air damper.
- Very easy to use.
- The side loader is not big enough and does not hold a lot of wood chips.
The Masterbuilt 20051311 propane smoker has over a 700 square inch room and four chrome cooking racks to smoke any food of your choice.
So, if you often smoke food for a big family or for a huge gathering, this model from Masterbuilt must be your ultimate grilling and smoking partner.
With the push button igniter on the stainless steel burner, you can power the smoker up in no time !
It retains the heat and smoky flavor to your food. But if you want to lessen the smoky flavor, the air damper controls and stabilizes the smoke you need for your food.
And because the wood chip tray is porcelain, it has high heat retention that keeps the operation going and smokes the food fast!
- It is spacious inside and has four chrome cooking racks that can serve a number of dishes for a lot of guests.
- It is equipped with a stainless steel burner with a type 1 regular hose.
- Has porcelain wood chip tray.
- It includes an air damper.
- Some parts of the burner can rust easily.
The noticeable feature about the Masterbuilt Cold Smoking Kit is the detachable wood chip loading port. It’s one of its grandest features that most users adore.
Loading wood chips has never been easier ! This system allows you to keep the smoking going for 6 hours !
The glass screen on the stainless steel door allows you to check whether the food is cooked or if it needs more ingredients or seasoning. You adjust the temperature as low as 100-120 F with the digital control panel.
- Great build and easy to use.
- It has a continuous-feed wood chip system for a constant and consistent smoke.
- It has a spacious room for a variety of food.
- It has a glass screen door to see what’s inside the smoker.
- You can adjust the temperature through the digital control panel.
- Good to use for cold smoking like cheese or beef jerky.
- Affordable price ( under 200 dollars )
- Some paint starts chipping.
The Masterbuilt 20077615 is another superb smoker that provides 721-square inch of cooking space including the four chrome-coated racks that allow you to smoke more variety of food.
Another impressive feature of this smoker is the built-in RF remote control that monitors the temperature, internal light, time, and meat temperature that will give you the ideal process time and heat.
It is also mobilized with rear wheels so you can place it from one place to another easily. The temperature is also adjustable and can provide consistent smoking up to 275F. And if you’re done with it, it includes a cover for neat storage !
- It has 721-square inch cooking space and four chrome-coated racks.
- Features a built-in RF remote control for ideal heat and process time.
- It is designed with rear wheels for easy mobility.
- The temperature setting is adjustable.
- The remote control does not work well at times.
What can you say about a smoker that’s integrated with a Bluetooth connection ? I know what you’re thinking and yes, it is possible !
You can manage the settings through your smart device with the Char- Masterbuilt 20072115. It is just so convenient that you can set up the temperature or time even while you’re sitting on your couch or in the dining area.
Apart from that stunning feature, this smoker has a spacious room and four chrome-coated cooking racks for all the ingredients that you want to smoke.
It has rear-mounted handle and wheels for enhanced mobility and an air damper to decrease the smoke inside.
- Integrated with Bluetooth technology.
- Features a 721-square inch room and four chrome-coated racks.
- Equipped with handle and wheels for easy transport.
- You can see the process and the ingredients inside through the glass window.
- Has an air damper.
- The app and Bluetooth range won’t work well at times.
Are you up for a smoked turkey for Thanksgiving or perhaps smoked fish and ribs for an outdoor gathering ? The Masterbuilt 20071117 is a versatile smoker that will handle all the cooking you need.
It is engineered with a digital control panel that allows you to adjust the temperature settings according to your preference.
The spacious room and four chrome-coated smoking racks provide bigger food capacity. You can fill it up with 6 whole chickens, 2 whole turkeys, 8 racks of ribs, 64 sausages, 24 burgers and 4 pork butts !
You’ll feed a bunch of hungry mouths with that! And to keep the smoke going, the side wood chip loader will let you load more wood chips without opening the door. No hassle !
- It has a digital control panel that manages the temperature settings.
- It has an enormous food capacity.
- Equipped with four chrome-coated smoking racks.
- Convenient side wood chip loading system.
- It takes a bit long to burn the wood chips and get enough smoke.
The Masterbuilt 20077116 green color is as stunning as its features! It gives off 800-watt heating element for even, consistent and constant smoking to your food.
The RF remote control allows you to adjust the temperature, time, food light, the on and off switch, and meat temperature to the ideal setting. You can set the temperature up to 275 degree Fahreinheit.
You’ll also notice 10-inch legs the smoker is equipped with which add height for easy access.
The Masterbuilt’s retains its top-notch quality of the spacious room and four chrome-coated smoking racks. You can smoke any food you like for a bunch of scrumptious smoked dishes!
- It includes an RF remote control for temperature, light, and time settings.
- You can set the temperature up to 275 degree Fahrenheit.
- It has a spacious room and four chrome-coated racks.
- Designed with 10-inch legs for added height and easy access.
- A bit difficult to clean.
Tips for Using a Masterbuilt Smoker
Each and every Masterbuilt smoker is designed to serve sumptuous smoked dishes in the most convenient way.
But to make your smoker work more efficiently and get the best smoky flavor from your food, you must learn how to use it properly. Here are some tips.
See these tips for using a smoker or watch the video below for more advice
Masterbuilt is one of the best-sellers and widely-used brand for kitchen equipment, especially smokers.
Each and every smoker in the list mentioned above showcases stunning and innovative features which make cooking and food smoking easy, quick, and convenient.
If you’re still looking for a Masterbuilt smoker that will constantly give you appetizing smoked dishes any time of the year, our Best Masterbuilt Smoker Reviews 2017 - 2018 will help you out on that !